Wednesday, February 14, 2018

His Reckless Love

His Reckless Love

Today is a day we all like to think about "Looooooove." I got thinking about this amazing song we have been singing at church called, "Reckless Love" I am posting the lyrics at the end of this blog because they are so so so powerful! There is no greater love I know then the love of our Abba, Daddy. 

There is this overwhelming peace that comes over me when I think about how much He truly loves us. His love has no limits, no restrictions, no boundaries and most importantly NO restrictions. No matter what you have done in the past or where you currently are if you call out to Him, His love is readily available. He is restless in His pursuit of YOU! 

I wanted to encourage you today that if your feeling "unloved" that God loves you and He desires to know you in such an intimate and special way. He loves you so much that He sent His only son to die on the cross that you can be reconciled unto Him. The famous John 3:16. <3 God has a plan and purpose for your life. It's time to align with Him and find out where you fit into His perfect plan. 


Real loves starts and begins with God. I love better because I know His love. I am better equipped at showing that love in many ways because of my relationship with Him. I have the capacity to forgive because of His love for me. He taught me how to forgive and He forgave me of all the craziness I have done in my life. All those times I felt like a failure. He took those broken pieces of my life and restored my heart. God can heal the deepest core of my past, because He is the great physician. He can mend a broken heart and heal it better then anyone else we know because HE created it! 

Let's take some time out today to lavish our love on Him.


With Love, Jessica 

The Bible is full of scriptures on love, but these are some of my favorites!
“Let all that you do be done in love.”  1 Corinthians 16:14
“So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other.  Just as I have loved you, you should love each other.  Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”  John 13:34-35
“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love.  We love because He first loved us.”  1 John 4:18-19
“So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”  1 Corinthians 13:13
“If you love me, you will obey what I command.”  John 14:15
“Above all, be loving. This ties everything together perfectly.”  Colossians 3:14

What are some of your famous love scriptures?

Lyrics to Reckless Love 


[Verse 1]

Before I spoke a word
You were singing over me
You have been so, so Good to me
Before I took a breath You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so Kind to me



[Chorus]
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it I don't deserve it
Still You give yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God



[Verse 2]
When I was your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so Good to me
When I felt no worth You paid it all for me
You have been so, so Kind to me



[Bridge]
There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
No lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

No comments:

Post a Comment